Chandler, Ariz. – August 1, 2022 – Offerpad (NYSE: OPAD), a leading tech-enabled platform for buying and selling residential real estate, today revealed a new mobile app that simplifies the home loan process to make it less time-consuming and overwhelming for borrowers. Digital tools designed for on-the-go efficiency, combined with the personal touch of Offerpad’s home loan and refinance experts, provide borrowers with a seamless journey to homeownership.
“We have financing solutions to help make buyers’ dreams of home ownership a reality,” said Offerpad Vice President of Home Loans James “J.R.” Samsing. “Whether you’re a first-time buyer or need to sell before you buy, Offerpad can help you get the home you want with financing solutions to fit your unique needs. With our new mobile app, we’re taking the mortgage process from time-consuming to timesaving.”
Offerpad’s new mobile app removes complexity and friction from the home loan process to provide borrowers with valuable benefits:
Customizable and flexible loan application process
- Navigate the application process from the mobile app, online portal or toggle back and forth for a flexible and frustration-free mortgage experience.
- Easily access loan applications, complete tasks, securely scan, upload and e-sign documents, check on loan progress and communicate with an Offerpad loan officer – all from a single login.
- Securely and quickly submit loan documents from any mobile device.
Fast and transparent pre-qualification & pre-approval
- Access loan products, pricing scenarios, quotes and rates from anywhere.
- Push notifications provide immediate transparency into loan progress, including pre-qualification or pre-approval status.
- In-app notifications for critical requests and required tasks ensure faster loan processing.
Sell, buy and finance together to save thousands
- Bundle to save up to $4,000 when combining Offerpad’s sell and buy solutions with financing from Offerpad Home Loans.
- Borrowers can find a mortgage and keep the rate for up to 90 days for certainty and control while home shopping.
Offerpad’s mission is to deliver the best home buying and selling experience so you can spend less time ‘real estat-ing’ and more time living. From cash offers and flexible listing options to mortgages and buyer services, Offerpad has been helping homeowners since 2015. We pair our local expertise in residential real estate with proprietary technology to put you in control of the process and help find the right solution that fits your needs. Offerpad’s real estate solutions are available in 28 U.S. markets and more than 1,800 cities and towns across the country. Visit Offerpad.com for more information.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements in this press release may be considered forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements generally relate to future events or Offerpad’s future financial or operating performance. For example, statements regarding Offerpad’s market expansion plans, are forward-looking statements. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “pro forma,” “may,” “should,” “could,” “might,” “plan,” “possible,” “project,” “strive,” “budget,” “forecast,” “expect,” “intend,” “will,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “predict,” “potential” or “continue,” or the negatives of these terms or variations of them or similar terminology. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon estimates and assumptions that, while considered reasonable by Offerpad and its management, are inherently uncertain. Nothing in this press release should be regarded as a representation by any person that the forward-looking statements set forth herein will be achieved or that any of the contemplated results of such forward-looking statements will be achieved. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. Offerpad does not undertake any duty to update these forward-looking statements.